We spend so much of our time at work, and it’s not always easy to stay healthy during this time.
Sometimes the stress of deadlines, and too much of a workload can cause us to over eat and therefore gain weight.
10 tips to healthy eating at work:
- Always have breakfast
- Bring your own made lunch
- Drink plenty of water
- plan out what snacks you’re going to eat
- instead of white bread why not go for wholegrain
- lower how much mayo you have
- try to have more of your 5 a day
- Go for less fatty sandwich fillings such as: Bacon and sausages.
- Have soup as its healthy and will help improve your 5 a day intake
- Swap out crisps for healthy snacks such as: rice cakes
Food cravings can be very difficult to ignore so here are few tips on how to avoid these horrible food cravings:
- Do not go hungry
- Try not to skip any meals during the day and keep your energy levels as high as they can be.
- Drink a lot of water
- Water is actually very filling which helps to calm down those previous food cravings.
- Be distracted
- Find a distraction to get your mind off the craving. Listen to music, speak to someone literally anything to keep your mind off food.
- reduce temptation
- You can simply just try not buying all the unhealthy snacks for the home but actually buy some healthy snacks so if your every hungry there's only healthy snacks to eat.
Most of us are just unaware of the amount of calories in Alcohol.
Tips to avoid weight gain: